Friday, November 19, 2010

letter the seventh

Dear Gay,

You and shiyi make a really cute couple...^^...fine that was my first thought...ok....err
Gayboy, you are really pro at math and i used to think that you were in love with mrs lee...sad though that she married.... Gay, you have a really contagious and funny laugh, maybe that is why shiyi loves you so much...omg so much into shiyi....hmm

I wish you luck for geog (with shiyi) and i hope that you two will have many kids...

Hmm...okok...gabriel, in a nutshell, you are a really nice person. You seem quite playful, and i think it is true. I like how you whack muk and pull his hair. Other than Jaewoong, you seem like the only other one who can punish muk really well. You actually have a rather bad temper under that mushroom hair of yours.

Hmm...so gay, I wish you luck in your marriage with shiyi. I hope you will invite us to your wedding dinner and have many cute little children. Thanks for being such a good friend and remember to do your homework after doing shiyi....oops that sounded sick...ok

yours sincerely,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment